wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

WASC Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria Project Mailing List

View all threads

Back to WAFEC 2.0

OS
Ofer Shezaf
Mon, May 21, 2012 6:47 AM

Hi WAFEC list subscriber,

I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the publishing
of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is interesting in
contributing to  the project and appearing as a contributor on the project
page at
http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%2
0Evaluation%20Criteria. Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the
list and not contribute as we believe our discussions should be publicly
available, however if you prefer to be removed from the list, let me know.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf

[+972-54-4431119; ofer@shezaf.com, www.shezaf.com]

Hi WAFEC list subscriber, I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the publishing of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is interesting in contributing to the project and appearing as a contributor on the project page at http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%2 0Evaluation%20Criteria. Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the list and not contribute as we believe our discussions should be publicly available, however if you prefer to be removed from the list, let me know. ~ Ofer Ofer Shezaf [+972-54-4431119; ofer@shezaf.com, www.shezaf.com]
CH
Christian Heinrich
Mon, May 21, 2012 9:18 PM

Ofer,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf ofer@shezaf.com wrote:

I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the publishing
of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is interesting in
contributing to  the project and appearing as a contributor on the project
page at
http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%20Evaluation%20Criteria.

This was documented
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/000045.html
but it might be out of date now.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf ofer@shezaf.com wrote:

Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the list and not contribute
as we believe our discussions should be publicly available, however if you
prefer to be removed from the list, let me know.

The proposed revision (up to Section 4) was documented from February
through to April 2011 i.e.

I would therefore recommend that the above be discussed and agreed
prior to consideration of Section 5 onwards?

Do you have an estimated project timeline yet or is it still too earlier?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact

Ofer, On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the publishing > of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is interesting in > contributing to  the project and appearing as a contributor on the project > page at > http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%20Evaluation%20Criteria. This was documented http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/000045.html but it might be out of date now. On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the list and not contribute > as we believe our discussions should be publicly available, however if you > prefer to be removed from the list, let me know. The proposed revision (up to Section 4) was documented from February through to April 2011 i.e. - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/date.html - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-March/date.html - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-April/date.html I would therefore recommend that the above be discussed and agreed prior to consideration of Section 5 onwards? Do you have an estimated project timeline yet or is it still too earlier? -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Tue, May 22, 2012 7:42 AM

Hi Christian,

I was able to find discussion and notes, but not section files. Would you
know where are they?

~ Ofer

[...]

Hi Christian, I was able to find discussion and notes, but not section files. Would you know where are they? ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: Christian Heinrich [mailto:christian.heinrich@cmlh.id.au] Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:19 AM To: Ofer Shezaf Cc: wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: Re: [WASC-WAFEC] Back to WAFEC 2.0 Ofer, On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the > publishing of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is > interesting in contributing to  the project and appearing as a > contributor on the project page at > http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%2 0Evaluation%20Criteria. This was documented http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-Feb ruary/000045.html but it might be out of date now. On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the list and not > contribute as we believe our discussions should be publicly available, > however if you prefer to be removed from the list, let me know. The proposed revision (up to Section 4) was documented from February through to April 2011 i.e. - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-Feb ruary/date.html - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-Mar ch/date.html - http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-Apr il/date.html I would therefore recommend that the above be discussed and agreed prior to consideration of Section 5 onwards? Do you have an estimated project timeline yet or is it still too earlier? -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
CH
Christian Heinrich
Tue, May 22, 2012 9:08 AM

Ofer,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Ofer Shezaf ofer@shezaf.com wrote:

I was able to find discussion and notes, but not section files. Would you
know where are they?

The notes are my recommendations for each corresponding section within WAFEC v1.

I would recommend putting each section of WAFEC v1 on the WASC
(PBWorks) Wiki to track changes and facilitate discussion from others?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact

Ofer, On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > I was able to find discussion and notes, but not section files. Would you > know where are they? The notes are my recommendations for each corresponding section within WAFEC v1. I would recommend putting each section of WAFEC v1 on the WASC (PBWorks) Wiki to track changes and facilitate discussion from others? -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact