Fwd: [OWASP AppSec Research / AppSecEU 2013] Deadline: April 14

CH
Christian Heinrich
Mon, Apr 15, 2013 8:54 AM

Ofer,

Did you end up submitting to present WAFEC v2 at this event based on
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2013-March/date.html
?

If not is can someone from OWASP advise if it is too late to be
considered for selection?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter@owasp.org
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Subject: [OWASP AppSec Research / AppSecEU 2013] Deadline: April 14
To: Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich@cmlh.id.au

Dear Christian,

this is a reminder for you as a former speaker or at least as somebody
who submitted a prosposal for a talk to a previous AppSec event in
Europe.

This year's OWASP AppSec conference is taking place in Hamburg, Germany
from August 20 to August 23.  More at http://appsec.eu/ .

The submission deadline for the non-research track is approaching rapidly,
there are 7 days left only! See http://appsec.eu/call-for-presentations/ .

Feel free to forward this mail to potentially interested colleagues or
friends.

Cheers,

Dirk

PS: We're looking for sponsors, please see http://appsec.eu/sponsors/
for sponsorship levels, items and prices.

PPS: Apologize if you submitted already or you answered to my previous
mail already. I didn't trim any of those inputs to the recipients
of this mail.

--
German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSecEU 2013
http://appsec.eu/      |                @appseceu

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact

Ofer, Did you end up submitting to present WAFEC v2 at this event based on http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2013-March/date.html ? If not is can someone from OWASP advise if it is too late to be considered for selection? ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Dirk Wetter <dirk.wetter@owasp.org> Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM Subject: [OWASP AppSec Research / AppSecEU 2013] Deadline: April 14 To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich@cmlh.id.au> Dear Christian, this is a reminder for you as a former speaker or at least as somebody who submitted a prosposal for a talk to a previous AppSec event in Europe. This year's OWASP AppSec conference is taking place in Hamburg, Germany from August 20 to August 23. More at http://appsec.eu/ . The submission deadline for the non-research track is approaching rapidly, there are 7 days left only! See http://appsec.eu/call-for-presentations/ . Feel free to forward this mail to potentially interested colleagues or friends. Cheers, Dirk PS: We're looking for sponsors, please see http://appsec.eu/sponsors/ for sponsorship levels, items and prices. PPS: Apologize if you submitted already or you answered to my previous mail already. I didn't trim any of those inputs to the recipients of this mail. -- German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSecEU 2013 http://appsec.eu/ | @appseceu skype://drwetter.de | tel:+49-40-2442035-1 -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Mon, Apr 15, 2013 9:11 AM

Achim and I have submitted. We might have some last minute technical hiccup
with the submission and we are working with the organizing committee to
resolve.

Achim and I have submitted. We might have some last minute technical hiccup with the submission and we are working with the organizing committee to resolve. ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: wasc-wafec [mailto:wasc-wafec-bounces@lists.webappsec.org] On Behalf Of Christian Heinrich Sent: 15 April 2013 11:54 To: wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: [WASC-WAFEC] Fwd: [OWASP AppSec Research / AppSecEU 2013] Deadline: April 14 Ofer, Did you end up submitting to present WAFEC v2 at this event based on http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2013-Mar ch/date.html ? If not is can someone from OWASP advise if it is too late to be considered for selection? ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Dirk Wetter <dirk.wetter@owasp.org> Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM Subject: [OWASP AppSec Research / AppSecEU 2013] Deadline: April 14 To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich@cmlh.id.au> Dear Christian, this is a reminder for you as a former speaker or at least as somebody who submitted a prosposal for a talk to a previous AppSec event in Europe. This year's OWASP AppSec conference is taking place in Hamburg, Germany from August 20 to August 23. More at http://appsec.eu/ . The submission deadline for the non-research track is approaching rapidly, there are 7 days left only! See http://appsec.eu/call-for-presentations/ . Feel free to forward this mail to potentially interested colleagues or friends. Cheers, Dirk PS: We're looking for sponsors, please see http://appsec.eu/sponsors/ for sponsorship levels, items and prices. PPS: Apologize if you submitted already or you answered to my previous mail already. I didn't trim any of those inputs to the recipients of this mail. -- German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSecEU 2013 http://appsec.eu/ | @appseceu skype://drwetter.de | tel:+49-40-2442035-1 -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact _______________________________________________ wasc-wafec mailing list wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org