Re: [WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC 2.0 Comments on Supporting Functionality

OS
Ofer Shezaf
Sun, Feb 24, 2013 10:13 PM

(When I wrote updated or added, I mean when I will publish the next round of
my section, hopefully shortly)

~ Ofer

From: Kasey Cross [mailto:kasey@imperva.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:12 PM
To: Ofer Shezaf
Cc: Mark Kraynak; Sylvain Gil; Amichai Shulman; Tal Beery
Subject: RE: [WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC 2.0 Comments on Supporting Functionality

Thank you!

I have one minor change to my list of suggestions. Instead of:

o  Support for RBAC groups (with users inheriting rights of group)

It might be better to include:

o  Support for pre-defined and custom roles that can be assigned to users;
list default user roles

[Ofer] this is actually something I had in the original :). I added your
distinction between pre-defined and custom roles.