websecurity@lists.webappsec.org

The Web Security Mailing List

View all threads

Re: [WEB SECURITY] Database Configuration cheat sheet

RW
Randy.Witlicki@valley.net
Thu, Feb 9, 2012 6:20 PM

Hello List - I was putting together a cheat sheet on security considerations
of a database account for a web application.

...<snip>...

Since you use the term "cheat sheet", have a look at the OWASP cheat sheet series:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cheat_Sheets

  • Randy
>Hello List - I was putting together a cheat sheet on security considerations >of a database account for a web application. ...<snip>... Since you use the term "cheat sheet", have a look at the OWASP cheat sheet series: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cheat_Sheets - Randy
AA
Anurag Agarwal
Thu, Feb 9, 2012 7:47 PM

I looked and could not find related to database and hence posted here

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal
MyAppSecurity
Cell - 919-244-0803
Email - anurag@myappsecurity.com
Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com
Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/myappsecurity

I looked and could not find related to database and hence posted here Thanks, Anurag Agarwal MyAppSecurity Cell - 919-244-0803 Email - anurag@myappsecurity.com Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/myappsecurity Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/myappsecurity -----Original Message----- From: Randy Witlicki [mailto:Randy.Witlicki@valley.net] Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:20 PM To: anurag.agarwal@yahoo.com; websecurity@webappsec.org Subject: Re: [WEB SECURITY] Database Configuration cheat sheet >Hello List - I was putting together a cheat sheet on security considerations >of a database account for a web application. ...<snip>... Since you use the term "cheat sheet", have a look at the OWASP cheat sheet series: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cheat_Sheets - Randy