wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

WASC Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria Project Mailing List

View all threads

WAFEC V2

KR
Kurt Roemer
Tue, Feb 8, 2011 4:56 PM

I will be participating and representing Citrix.

-Kurt

On Feb 7, 2011, at 1:28 PM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote:

To all subscribers of this list,

could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps.

Thank you in advance.

~Thorsten

Von meinem iPad gesendet
Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails.

wasc-wafec mailing list
wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

I will be participating and representing Citrix. -Kurt On Feb 7, 2011, at 1:28 PM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote: > To all subscribers of this list, > > could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps. > > Thank you in advance. > > ~Thorsten > > Von meinem iPad gesendet > Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails. > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Tue, Feb 8, 2011 7:33 PM

I am a bit rusty as I avoided infosec completely for the past year, but it is time to come back. Count me in.

~ Ofer

could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps.

Thank you in advance.

~Thorsten

Von meinem iPad gesendet
Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails.

wasc-wafec mailing list
wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

I am a bit rusty as I avoided infosec completely for the past year, but it is time to come back. Count me in. ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: wasc-wafec-bounces@lists.webappsec.org [mailto:wasc-wafec-bounces@lists.webappsec.org] On Behalf Of Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 9:29 PM To: wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: [WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC V2 To all subscribers of this list, could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps. Thank you in advance. ~Thorsten Von meinem iPad gesendet Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails. _______________________________________________ wasc-wafec mailing list wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org
CF
Christian Folini
Wed, Feb 9, 2011 11:59 AM

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 08:28:59PM +0100, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote:

could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps.

Count me in.

Nice to see some movement here.

Christian Folini, netnea.com

--
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom
of thought which they seldom use.

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 08:28:59PM +0100, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote: > could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps. Count me in. Nice to see some movement here. Christian Folini, netnea.com -- People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -- Soren Kierkegaard
CH
Christian Heinrich
Sat, Feb 19, 2011 1:08 AM

Wujek,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH]
Thorsten.Wujek@stein-edv.de wrote:

could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps.

I would like to participate.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC)
SkypeID: cmlh.id.au

Wujek, On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] <Thorsten.Wujek@stein-edv.de> wrote: > could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. It would be nice to get an idea who will attend and plan the ongoing steps. I would like to participate. -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC) SkypeID: cmlh.id.au
MD
Mirko Dziadzka
Wed, Feb 23, 2011 2:51 PM

On 02/07/2011 08:28 PM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote:

To all subscribers of this list,

could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly.

I will participate ....

Greetings

Mirko
On 02/07/2011 08:28 PM, Wujek Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH] wrote: > To all subscribers of this list, > > could those of you who want to participate in the WAFEC process please confirm your interest explicitly. I will participate .... Greetings Mirko