wasc-satec@lists.webappsec.org

WASC Static Analysis Tool Evaluation Criteria

View all threads

SATEC Categories - Please Vote Before Friday August 5th

SK
Sherif Koussa
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 2:26 AM

Hi All,

Now, that we got the scope and audience covered, let's get down to business.
I would like to take votes on each of the suggested categories below. Kindly
mark each one by either: KEEP, REMOVE or EDIT (and provide your suggested
alternative)

  1. Tool Setup and Installation

  2. Configuration and Project Setup

  3. Scan Coverage and Accuracy

  4. Triage and Remediation Process

  5. UI Simplicity and Intuitiveness

  6. Product Update Quality

  7. Product Maturity and Scalability

  8. Enterprise Offerings

  9. Reporting Capabilities

  10. Tool Customization and Automation

I will keep the voting open until Friday August 5th. Looking forward to hear
from you all.

Regards,

Sherif

Hi All, Now, that we got the scope and audience covered, let's get down to business. I would like to take votes on each of the suggested categories below. Kindly mark each one by either: KEEP, REMOVE or EDIT (and provide your suggested alternative) 1. Tool Setup and Installation 2. Configuration and Project Setup 3. Scan Coverage and Accuracy 4. Triage and Remediation Process 5. UI Simplicity and Intuitiveness 6. Product Update Quality 7. Product Maturity and Scalability 8. Enterprise Offerings 9. Reporting Capabilities 10. Tool Customization and Automation I will keep the voting open until Friday August 5th. Looking forward to hear from you all. Regards, Sherif
RA
Robert A.
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 3:20 AM

Sherif,
This week is blachat/defcon and many people on this list are likely going
to be unavailable. I would suggest extending this to the following friday.

  • Robert

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Sherif Koussa wrote:

Hi All,

Now, that we got the scope and audience covered, let's get down to business.
I would like to take votes on each of the suggested categories below. Kindly
mark each one by either: KEEP, REMOVE or EDIT (and provide your suggested
alternative)

  1. Tool Setup and Installation

  2. Configuration and Project Setup

  3. Scan Coverage and Accuracy

  4. Triage and Remediation Process

  5. UI Simplicity and Intuitiveness

  6. Product Update Quality

  7. Product Maturity and Scalability

  8. Enterprise Offerings

  9. Reporting Capabilities

  10. Tool Customization and Automation

I will keep the voting open until Friday August 5th. Looking forward to hear
from you all.

Regards,

Sherif

Sherif, This week is blachat/defcon and many people on this list are likely going to be unavailable. I would suggest extending this to the following friday. - Robert On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Sherif Koussa wrote: > Hi All, > > Now, that we got the scope and audience covered, let's get down to business. > I would like to take votes on each of the suggested categories below. Kindly > mark each one by either: KEEP, REMOVE or EDIT (and provide your suggested > alternative) > > > 1. Tool Setup and Installation > > 2. Configuration and Project Setup > > 3. Scan Coverage and Accuracy > > 4. Triage and Remediation Process > > 5. UI Simplicity and Intuitiveness > > 6. Product Update Quality > > 7. Product Maturity and Scalability > > 8. Enterprise Offerings > > 9. Reporting Capabilities > > 10. Tool Customization and Automation > > > I will keep the voting open until Friday August 5th. Looking forward to hear > from you all. > > > Regards, > > Sherif >
AZ
Alen Zukich
Wed, Aug 10, 2011 3:27 PM

I agree with all categories below.