wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

WASC Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria Project Mailing List

View all threads

WAFEC V2 responsible persons

WM
Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH]
Thu, Feb 24, 2011 8:43 AM

Hi all,

as promised by my brother I would like to give you a short idea who I am and what I am doing.
My name is Mirko Wujek and I am  21 years old. At the moment I am working as a sales representative with focus on security and especially web application security at the same company than my brother Thorsten. I'm also Vice President of the German chapter of the IASA
I also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructure systems.
Below you will find the persons which should be named as participants on the WASC / WAFEC website -> @Robert and Jeremiah, can you please initiate that.
If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know.
This week my brother Thorsten will send you an e-mail, where the next steps of the project are explained.

Project lead:                      Thorsten Wujek              STEIN-IT GmbH
Project assistance:        Mirko Wujek                    STEIN-IT GmbH

Participants
Ivan Ristić

Qualys

Christian Heinrich

McAfee Vulnerability Manager - Delta Report Generator

Christian Folini

netnea.com

Ron Meyran

Radware

Kurt Roemer

Citrix

Jeremiah Grossman

Whitehatsec

Johanne Ulloa

DenyAll

Julian Totzek

DenyAll

Ido Breger

F5

Mark Kraynak

imperva

Przemyslaw Skowron

OWASP Poland

Keith Holt

CSSLP

Mirko Dziadzka

art of defence GmbH

Regards Mirko

[...]
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Thu, Feb 24, 2011 8:50 AM

Hi Mirko,

You may have missed my mail. Please add me.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf [ofer@shezaf.com, +972-54-4431119]

[...]

Hi Mirko, You may have missed my mail. Please add me. ~ Ofer Ofer Shezaf [ofer@shezaf.com, +972-54-4431119] From: wasc-wafec-bounces@lists.webappsec.org [mailto:wasc-wafec-bounces@lists.webappsec.org] On Behalf Of Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH] Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:43 AM To: wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: [WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC V2 responsible persons Hi all, as promised by my brother I would like to give you a short idea who I am and what I am doing. My name is Mirko Wujek and I am 21 years old. At the moment I am working as a sales representative with focus on security and especially web application security at the same company than my brother Thorsten. I'm also Vice President of the German chapter of the IASA I also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructure systems. Below you will find the persons which should be named as participants on the WASC / WAFEC website -> @Robert and Jeremiah, can you please initiate that. If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know. This week my brother Thorsten will send you an e-mail, where the next steps of the project are explained. Project lead: Thorsten Wujek STEIN-IT GmbH Project assistance: Mirko Wujek STEIN-IT GmbH Participants Ivan Ristić Qualys Christian Heinrich McAfee Vulnerability Manager - Delta Report Generator Christian Folini netnea.com Ron Meyran Radware Kurt Roemer Citrix Jeremiah Grossman Whitehatsec Johanne Ulloa DenyAll Julian Totzek DenyAll Ido Breger F5 Mark Kraynak imperva Przemyslaw Skowron OWASP Poland Keith Holt CSSLP Mirko Dziadzka art of defence GmbH Regards Mirko
Rcbarnett
Thu, Feb 24, 2011 12:44 PM

Please add my name as well -

Ryan Barnett - Trustwave

On Feb 24, 2011, at 3:43 AM, "Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH]" mirko.wujek@stein-edv.de wrote:

[...]

wasc-wafec mailing list
wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

Please add my name as well - Ryan Barnett - Trustwave On Feb 24, 2011, at 3:43 AM, "Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH]" <mirko.wujek@stein-edv.de> wrote: > Hi all, > > > > as promised by my brother I would like to give you a short idea who I am and what I am doing. > > My name is Mirko Wujek and I am 21 years old. At the moment I am working as a sales representative with focus on security and especially web application security at the same company than my brother Thorsten. I’m also Vice President of the German chapter of the IASA > > I also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructure systems. > > Below you will find the persons which should be named as participants on the WASC / WAFEC website -> @Robert and Jeremiah, can you please initiate that. > > If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know. > > This week my brother Thorsten will send you an e-mail, where the next steps of the project are explained. > > > > > > > > Project lead: Thorsten Wujek STEIN-IT GmbH > > Project assistance: Mirko Wujek STEIN-IT GmbH > > > > Participants > > Ivan Ristić > > Qualys > > Christian Heinrich > > McAfee Vulnerability Manager - Delta Report Generator > > Christian Folini > > netnea.com > > Ron Meyran > > Radware > > Kurt Roemer > > Citrix > > Jeremiah Grossman > > Whitehatsec > > Johanne Ulloa > > DenyAll > > Julian Totzek > > DenyAll > > Ido Breger > > F5 > > Mark Kraynak > > imperva > > Przemyslaw Skowron > > OWASP Poland > > Keith Holt > > CSSLP > > Mirko Dziadzka > > art of defence GmbH > > > > > > Regards Mirko > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org
CH
Christian Heinrich
Thu, Feb 24, 2011 10:50 PM

Wujek,

MVM is an alpha open source project and not affiliated or funded by McAfee.

Can I please have my affiliation listed as "cmlh.id.au" (excluding quotes)?

2011/2/24 Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH] mirko.wujek@stein-edv.de

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC)
SkypeID: cmlh.id.au

Wujek, MVM is an alpha open source project and not affiliated or funded by McAfee. Can I please have my affiliation listed as "cmlh.id.au" (excluding quotes)? 2011/2/24 Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH] <mirko.wujek@stein-edv.de> > Hi all, > > > > as promised by my brother I would like to give you a short idea who I am > and what I am doing. > > My name is Mirko Wujek and I am 21 years old. At the moment I am working > as a sales representative with focus on security and especially web > application security at the same company than my brother Thorsten. I'm > also Vice President of the German chapter of the IASA > > I also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructure systems. > > Below you will find the persons which should be named as participants on > the WASC / WAFEC website -> @Robert and Jeremiah, can you please initiate > that. > > If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know. > > This week my brother Thorsten will send you an e-mail, where the next steps > of the project are explained. > > > > > > > > Project lead: Thorsten Wujek STEIN-IT > GmbH > > Project assistance: Mirko Wujek STEIN-IT > GmbH > > > > *Participants* > > Ivan Ristić > > Qualys > > Christian Heinrich > > McAfee Vulnerability Manager - Delta Report Generator** > > Christian Folini > > netnea.com > > Ron Meyran > > Radware > > Kurt Roemer > > Citrix > > Jeremiah Grossman > > Whitehatsec > > Johanne Ulloa > > DenyAll > > Julian Totzek > > DenyAll > > Ido Breger > > F5 > > Mark Kraynak > > imperva > > Przemyslaw Skowron > > OWASP Poland > > Keith Holt > > CSSLP > > Mirko Dziadzka > > art of defence GmbH > > > -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC) SkypeID: cmlh.id.au
SZ
Stefano Zanero
Fri, Feb 25, 2011 9:45 AM

If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know.

I am late, but I'd love to contribute.

--
Cordiali saluti,
Stefano Zanero

Politecnico di Milano - Dip. Elettronica e Informazione
Via Ponzio, 34/5 I-20133 Milano - ITALY
Tel.    +39 02 2399-4017
Fax.    +39 02 2399-3411
E-mail: zanero@elet.polimi.it