wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

WASC Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria Project Mailing List

View all threads

Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project

DW
Dirk Wetter
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 5:20 PM

again here's my yes (whatever the child's name is gonna be)

Dirk

Am 11/12/2012 11:17 AM, schrieb Ofer Shezaf:

Hi All,

As promised I am opening the vote for making WAFEC a joined WASC and
OWASP project.

The proposed guidelines for this more are (updated based on comments
from the group and WASC officers):

·        The name, when affiliation is used, would be "The WASC/OWASP
Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria".

·        Governance would be mutual, i.e. any decision about the
project which is not within the project team itself has to be agreed
upon by the OWASP GPC (i.e. Project Committee) and by the WASC officers.
The project leader is the arbitrator in case of a conflict (this change
is based on a request by Jeremiah Grossman, WASC founder).

·        Participation is open for all and does not require being an
OWASP or a WASC member.

Vote Yes/No. Voting is open until Nov 19^th EOD (American Samoa, that is
UTC-11, time zone)

Now for my voting pitch:

I think the change is important and would benefit WAFEC tremendously. I
would go a step further it is needed to ensure we actually succeed:

Why?

·        Making it happen – we need more people. I now have two chapter
assigned and many are still waiting.  Joining hands with OWASP will make
joining the project appealing to many more people.

·        Outreach – people in the application security community have
heard about OWASP, and joining hands with OWASP would enable leveraging
this to reach more people. This includes chapters outreach (from
Khartoum, The Sudan to Omaha, Nebraska) as well as an official room in
local and global conferences.

·        Vendor image - WASC is perceived as a "vendors' organization"
and the list of participants in WAFEC certainly proves that. Affiliation
with OWASP will

help popularize WAFEC also with customers, which I think is very good
for the project.

I must say I think it would be hard for me to complete the project
successfully otherwise.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf

[+972-54-4431119; ofer@shezaf.com mailto:ofer@shezaf.com, www.shezaf.com]

wasc-wafec mailing list
wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org

again here's my yes (whatever the child's name is gonna be) Dirk Am 11/12/2012 11:17 AM, schrieb Ofer Shezaf: > > > Hi All, > > > > As promised I am opening the vote for making WAFEC a joined WASC and > OWASP project. > > > > The proposed guidelines for this more are (updated based on comments > from the group and WASC officers): > > · The name, when affiliation is used, would be "The WASC/OWASP > Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria". > > · Governance would be mutual, i.e. any decision about the > project which is not within the project team itself has to be agreed > upon by the OWASP GPC (i.e. Project Committee) and by the WASC officers. > The project leader is the arbitrator in case of a conflict (this change > is based on a request by Jeremiah Grossman, WASC founder). > > · Participation is open for all and does not require being an > OWASP or a WASC member. > > > > Vote Yes/No. Voting is open until Nov 19^th EOD (American Samoa, that is > UTC-11, time zone) > > > > Now for my voting pitch: > > > > I think the change is important and would benefit WAFEC tremendously. I > would go a step further it is needed to ensure we actually succeed: > > > > Why? > > · Making it happen – we need more people. I now have two chapter > assigned and many are still waiting. Joining hands with OWASP will make > joining the project appealing to many more people. > > > > · Outreach – people in the application security community have > heard about OWASP, and joining hands with OWASP would enable leveraging > this to reach more people. This includes chapters outreach (from > Khartoum, The Sudan to Omaha, Nebraska) as well as an official room in > local and global conferences. > > > > · Vendor image - WASC is perceived as a "vendors' organization" > and the list of participants in WAFEC certainly proves that. Affiliation > with OWASP will > > help popularize WAFEC also with customers, which I think is very good > for the project. > > > > I must say I think it would be hard for me to complete the project > successfully otherwise. > > > > ~ Ofer > > > > Ofer Shezaf > > [+972-54-4431119; ofer@shezaf.com <mailto:ofer@shezaf.com>, www.shezaf.com] > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org >
WT
Wujek, Thorsten [STEIN-IT GmbH]
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 8:27 PM

A yes is reasonable wether there are pros and cons.

Thorsten Wujek

Von meinem iPad gesendet
Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails.
Tiny device, tiny mails.

Am 13.11.2012 um 18:20 schrieb "Dirk Wetter" spam@drwetter.org:

[...]

A yes is reasonable wether there are pros and cons. Thorsten Wujek Von meinem iPad gesendet Kleines Gerät, kleine Mails. Tiny device, tiny mails. Am 13.11.2012 um 18:20 schrieb "Dirk Wetter" <spam@drwetter.org>: > > again here's my yes (whatever the child's name is gonna be) > > Dirk > > > Am 11/12/2012 11:17 AM, schrieb Ofer Shezaf: >> >> >> Hi All, >> >> >> >> As promised I am opening the vote for making WAFEC a joined WASC >> OWASP project. >> >> >> The proposed guidelines for this more are (updated based on comments >> from the group and WASC officers): >> >> · The name, when affiliation is used, would be "The WASC/OWASP >> Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria". >> >> · Governance would be mutual, i.e. any decision about the >> project which is not within the project team itself has to be agreed >> upon by the OWASP GPC (i.e. Project Committee) and by the WASC officers. >> The project leader is the arbitrator in case of a conflict (this change >> is based on a request by Jeremiah Grossman, WASC founder). >> >> · Participation is open for all and does not require being an >> OWASP or a WASC member. >> >> >> >> Vote Yes/No. Voting is open until Nov 19^th EOD (American Samoa, that is >> UTC-11, time zone) >> >> >> >> Now for my voting pitch: >> >> >> >> I think the change is important and would benefit WAFEC tremendously. I >> would go a step further it is needed to ensure we actually succeed: >> >> >> >> Why? >> >> · Making it happen – we need more people. I now have two chapter >> assigned and many are still waiting. Joining hands with OWASP will make >> joining the project appealing to many more people. >> >> >> >> · Outreach – people in the application security community have >> heard about OWASP, and joining hands with OWASP would enable leveraging >> this to reach more people. This includes chapters outreach (from >> Khartoum, The Sudan to Omaha, Nebraska) as well as an official room in >> local and global conferences. >> >> >> >> · Vendor image - WASC is perceived as a "vendors' organization" >> and the list of participants in WAFEC certainly proves that. Affiliation >> with OWASP will >> >> help popularize WAFEC also with customers, which I think is very good >> for the project. >> >> >> >> I must say I think it would be hard for me to complete the project >> successfully otherwise. >> >> >> >> ~ Ofer >> >> >> >> Ofer Shezaf >> >> [+972-54-4431119; ofer@shezaf.com <mailto:ofer@shezaf.com>, www.shezaf.com] >> >> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> wasc-wafec mailing list >> wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org >> http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org >> > > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org
CH
Christian Heinrich
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 8:55 PM

Achim,

I would support speaking at this event provided we are not scheduled
during the break between the break and the evening social event again
i.e. http://www.appsecresearch.org/wafec-workshop-at-owasp-appsec-research-in-athens/
which your e-mail suggests would not be the case.

Based on https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_conference_committee/2011-March/001122.html
I would expect that flights and accommodation for each presenter would
be paid for by OWASP and that the profit for delivering training would
be paid to WASC?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Achim Hoffmann websec10@sic-sec.org wrote:

Hi,

as we (OWASP Germany) are currently planing for AppSec EU2013, I can reserve
a slot for a talk/presentation and also for a one or half day training or workshop.

I guess another 6-8 month should be enough to bring the project to a valuable extent
and then present it.

Should we go for that?
I'd realy like to push it and show it a greater audience.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact

[...]
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:09 PM

I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do.

~ Ofer

as we (OWASP Germany) are currently planing for AppSec EU2013, I can reserve a slot for a talk/presentation and also for a one or half day training or workshop.

I guess another 6-8 month should be enough to bring the project to a valuable extent and then present it.

Should we go for that?
I'd realy like to push it and show it a greater audience.

Achim

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project
Datum: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:10:00 +0200
..
Kopie (CC): wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org, wasc-members@webappsec.org

Presenting WAFEC by someone who does not represent a vendor makes a lot of sense. I would like to point that there is no "WASC wants". WASC and WAFEC are ours to make. WAFEC will be presented and promoted in conferences, meetings, blogs etc if any of us as individuals select to do so. I will, you can, and everyone else is also more than welcomed to.

I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do. ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: Achim Hoffmann [mailto:websec10@sic-sec.org] Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:45 PM To: wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Cc: 'Christian Heinrich'; Ofer Shezaf Subject: WASC/OWASP Web,Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013 Hi, as we (OWASP Germany) are currently planing for AppSec EU2013, I can reserve a slot for a talk/presentation and also for a one or half day training or workshop. I guess another 6-8 month should be enough to bring the project to a valuable extent and then present it. Should we go for that? I'd realy like to push it and show it a greater audience. Achim -------- Original-Nachricht -------- Betreff: Re: [WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project Datum: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:10:00 +0200 .. Kopie (CC): wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org, wasc-members@webappsec.org Presenting WAFEC by someone who does not represent a vendor makes a lot of sense. I would like to point that there is no "WASC wants". WASC and WAFEC are ours to make. WAFEC will be presented and promoted in conferences, meetings, blogs etc if any of us as individuals select to do so. I will, you can, and everyone else is also more than welcomed to.
CH
Christian Heinrich
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:20 PM

Ofer,

I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be:

  1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC.
    2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc
    preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim
    on behalf of an end user.
    2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the
    specific end user being Government.
  2. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf ofer@shezaf.com wrote:

I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact

Ofer, I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim on behalf of an end user. 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the specific end user being Government. 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do. -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
RA
Robert A.
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:26 PM

Quick question.

Should a workshop or training session be part of a wafec discussion? I see
that people will want to give a talk on it which is fantastic, but I guess
I see it as a separate thing not directly associated/promoted by the
project itself.

Regards,

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote:

[...]

Quick question. Should a workshop or training session be part of a wafec discussion? I see that people will want to give a talk on it which is fantastic, but I guess I see it as a separate thing not directly associated/promoted by the project itself. Regards, - Robert A. http://www.cgisecurity.com/ http://www.webappsec.org/ http://www.qasec.com/ On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote: > Ofer, > > I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: > > 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. > 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc > preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim > on behalf of an end user. > 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the > specific end user being Government. > 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. > > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: >> I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do. > > > -- > Regards, > Christian Heinrich > > http://cmlh.id.au/contact > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org >
CH
Christian Heinrich
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:28 PM

Robert,

I believe it should considering it would affect the WASC brand as part
of its promotion?

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Robert A. robert@webappsec.org wrote:

[...]

Robert, I believe it should considering it would affect the WASC brand as part of its promotion? On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Robert A. <robert@webappsec.org> wrote: > > Quick question. > > Should a workshop or training session be part of a wafec discussion? I see > that people will want to give a talk on it which is fantastic, but I guess I > see it as a separate thing not directly associated/promoted by the project > itself. > > Regards, > - Robert A. > http://www.cgisecurity.com/ > http://www.webappsec.org/ > http://www.qasec.com/ > > > On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote: > >> Ofer, >> >> I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: >> >> 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. >> 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc >> preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim >> on behalf of an end user. >> 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the >> specific end user being Government. >> 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. >> >> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: >>> >>> I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I >>> really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would >>> not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a >>> commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay >>> for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training >>> session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either >>> launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a >>> good business to do. >> >> >> >> -- >> Regards, >> Christian Heinrich >> >> http://cmlh.id.au/contact >> >> _______________________________________________ >> wasc-wafec mailing list >> wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org >> http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org >> > -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:30 PM

I know who is WAFEC target audience, however I wonder what would a paid
workshop on WAFEC include.

[...]

I know who is WAFEC target audience, however I wonder what would a paid workshop on WAFEC include. ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: Christian Heinrich [mailto:christian.heinrich@cmlh.id.au] Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:20 AM To: Ofer Shezaf Cc: Achim Hoffmann; wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: Re: WASC/OWASP Web,Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013 Ofer, I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim on behalf of an end user. 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the specific end user being Government. 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: > I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do. -- Regards, Christian Heinrich http://cmlh.id.au/contact
OS
Ofer Shezaf
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:31 PM

I tend to agree. Generally speaking building a training material might be a
task within a project, however I am not sure how this would work for WAFEC.

~ Ofer

[...]

I tend to agree. Generally speaking building a training material might be a task within a project, however I am not sure how this would work for WAFEC. ~ Ofer -----Original Message----- From: Robert A. [mailto:robert@webappsec.org] Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:26 AM To: Christian Heinrich Cc: Ofer Shezaf; wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org Subject: Re: [WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013 Quick question. Should a workshop or training session be part of a wafec discussion? I see that people will want to give a talk on it which is fantastic, but I guess I see it as a separate thing not directly associated/promoted by the project itself. Regards, - Robert A. http://www.cgisecurity.com/ http://www.webappsec.org/ http://www.qasec.com/ On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote: > Ofer, > > I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: > > 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. > 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc > preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim > on behalf of an end user. > 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the > specific end user being Government. > 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. > > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: >> I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do. > > > -- > Regards, > Christian Heinrich > > http://cmlh.id.au/contact > > _______________________________________________ > wasc-wafec mailing list > wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org > http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec > .org >
RA
Robert A.
Tue, Nov 13, 2012 10:34 PM

For some context.

Historically WASC has created content but hasn't promoted a product, service, workshop, or training event as part of the project. The purpose
of this is to remain vendor neutral as an organization. WASC's members have supported such things on their own (if they want), but the group as a
whole has never discussed supporting an event/product/service as part of a project.

I'm not trying to discourage such communication, just that we don't find ourselves doing this on behalf of WASC (without an officer vote since
this would be setting a precident).

Ofer,
Comments/opinion?

Regards,

  • Robert

[...]

For some context. Historically WASC has created content but hasn't promoted a product, service, workshop, or training event as part of the project. The purpose of this is to remain vendor neutral as an organization. WASC's members have supported such things on their own (if they want), but the group as a whole has never discussed supporting an event/product/service as part of a project. I'm not trying to discourage such communication, just that we don't find ourselves doing this on behalf of WASC (without an officer vote since this would be setting a precident). Ofer, Comments/opinion? Regards, - Robert On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote: > Robert, > > I believe it should considering it would affect the WASC brand as part > of its promotion? > > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Robert A. <robert@webappsec.org> wrote: >> >> Quick question. >> >> Should a workshop or training session be part of a wafec discussion? I see >> that people will want to give a talk on it which is fantastic, but I guess I >> see it as a separate thing not directly associated/promoted by the project >> itself. >> >> Regards, >> - Robert A. >> http://www.cgisecurity.com/ >> http://www.webappsec.org/ >> http://www.qasec.com/ >> >> >> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Christian Heinrich wrote: >> >>> Ofer, >>> >>> I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be: >>> >>> 1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC. >>> 2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc >>> preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim >>> on behalf of an end user. >>> 2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the >>> specific end user being Government. >>> 3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above. >>> >>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer@shezaf.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I >>>> really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would >>>> not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a >>>> commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay >>>> for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training >>>> session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either >>>> launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a >>>> good business to do. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Regards, >>> Christian Heinrich >>> >>> http://cmlh.id.au/contact >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> wasc-wafec mailing list >>> wasc-wafec@lists.webappsec.org >>> http://lists.webappsec.org/mailman/listinfo/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org >>> >> > > > > -- > Regards, > Christian Heinrich > > http://cmlh.id.au/contact >