websecurity@lists.webappsec.org

The Web Security Mailing List

View all threads

Need input for SAP Role Based Security Testing

PK
prashant Kar
Thu, Mar 31, 2011 5:31 PM

Dear All,

I want to do SAP Role based Security Testing. Kindly suggest me the
methodology and the tools (if any) available.

Thanks in advance.

Prashant Kar
Mob: 09668816212

--
Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity,
while Creativity is the master of simplicity.....

The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe in The Beauty of Their Dreams.
Keep up the spirit!!!!

Prashant Kar

Dear All, I want to do SAP Role based Security Testing. Kindly suggest me the methodology and the tools (if any) available. Thanks in advance. Prashant Kar Mob: 09668816212 -- Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the master of simplicity..... The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe in The Beauty of Their Dreams. Keep up the spirit!!!! Prashant Kar
DE
Dmitry Evteev
Thu, Mar 31, 2011 5:55 PM

Hi Prashant!

tools available:

Positive Technologies MaxPatrol (http://www.ptsecurity.com/mp_kf.asp)

Onapsis Bizploit
(http://www.onapsis.com/resources/get.php?resid=bizploit-win32,
http://www.onapsis.com/resources/get.php?resid=bizploit-linux)

ERP Scan (http://erpscan.com/)

THC-Hydra (http://www.thc.org/thc-hydra)

SAP Penetration Testing Framework (sapyto,
http://www.cybsec.com/EN/research/sapyto.php)

Best Regards, Dmitry Evteev
Positive Technologies Co.
Tel.: (495) 744-0144

Hi Prashant! tools available: Positive Technologies MaxPatrol (http://www.ptsecurity.com/mp_kf.asp) Onapsis Bizploit (http://www.onapsis.com/resources/get.php?resid=bizploit-win32, http://www.onapsis.com/resources/get.php?resid=bizploit-linux) ERP Scan (http://erpscan.com/) THC-Hydra (http://www.thc.org/thc-hydra) SAP Penetration Testing Framework (sapyto, http://www.cybsec.com/EN/research/sapyto.php) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Best Regards, Dmitry Evteev Positive Technologies Co. Tel.: (495) 744-0144 Web: http://www.ptsecurity.ru From: websecurity-bounces@lists.webappsec.org [mailto:websecurity-bounces@lists.webappsec.org] On Behalf Of prashant Kar Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:31 PM To: websecurity@webappsec.org Subject: [WEB SECURITY] Need input for SAP Role Based Security Testing Dear All, I want to do SAP Role based Security Testing. Kindly suggest me the methodology and the tools (if any) available. Thanks in advance. Prashant Kar Mob: 09668816212 -- Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the master of simplicity..... The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe in The Beauty of Their Dreams. Keep up the spirit!!!! Prashant Kar