[WEB SECURITY] Cyberwar in Ukraine

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Jun 10 15:22:22 EDT 2018

Hello participants of Mailing List.

New information to my previous post about cyberwar in Ukraine.

My group Ukrainian Cyber Forces works for 48 months on 09.06.2018. The four
years aniversary. Here is a summary of our work.

The results of my work on blocking accounts of terrorists for June 14 - May
18 in different payment systems and banks. In total there were blocked 532
accounts (http://bit.ly/2rqE7OX) with total amount of 25 million dollars.
These are the next payment systems: WebMoney, Yandex.Money, QIWI, PayPal,
GlobalMoney, PerfectMoney, OkPay, LiqPay, EasyPay, Skrill and bank
Privatbank.

The results of UCF work for closing sites of terrorists for June 14 - May
18. In total there were closed 187 sites (http://bit.ly/2kGjuua). And also
we closed web sites and a lot of pages at sites and blogs with personal data
of Ukrainians, and blocked hundreds of accounts in social networks. And we
closed many gov.ua sites captured by Russian occupants.

The last list of 224 blocked and closed sites of terrorists by UCF
(http://bit.ly/2kSVcxl).

The list of hacked resources of terrorists and Russian government by
Ukrainian Cyber Forces in May (http://bit.ly/2Lck661). The link to the lists
for June 14-April 18 is in the post.

You can watch my playlists with our video reconnaissance (194 videos on
YouTube) and audio reconnaissance (37 on YouTube, 2 on SoundCloud and 2201
MB of data at Google.Drive http://bit.ly/2g015qV). Secret information about
war against Ukraine published freely for everyone.

More then 250 GB from 1,2 TB of hacked data I disclosed in Internet,
particularly at Google.Drive (http://bit.ly/2mGMXY8).

Besides my interviews for BBC, The Daily Beast, Kyiv Post, UaPost.us, EMPR
and other media, including videos and podcasts, you can read my interview
with video for Finnish broadcasting company Yle (http://bit.ly/285WRSb).

In February 2017 I had a speech "Cybewar against Ukraine and protection
against hybrid threats" at NATO round table (http://bit.ly/2ujvOs4).

My August's interview for Axios - The digital paramilitary
(https://www.axios.com/the-cyber-paramilitary-2472445526.html).

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site