[WEB SECURITY] Announcing DefenseCode and DSquare partnership

DefenseCode defensecode at defensecode.com
Thu Oct 12 06:15:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

We are proud to announce our DefenseCode WebScanner gained a powerful
ally - D2 Elliot made by our new partners from DSquare Security. As you
probably already know, DefenseCode WebScanner can find security
vulnerabilities in your websites in a matter of minutes. WebScanner
stops there - when it's finished it generates the report and goes back
to sleep until you give him another site to scan.

That's where the Elliot jumps in - Elliot can take the results from the
DefenseCode WebScanner and enable you to turn them into working exploits
with just a few clicks of the mouse button. And much more.

DefenseCode will provide a limited time offer of 20% discount for users
who purchase DefenseCode WebScanner and D2 Elliot bundle.

Check out the short video of those two (DefenseCode WebScanner and D2
Elliot) working as a team below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bTxH3b8Mnk

Regards,

DefenseCode Team