[WEB SECURITY] Arachni Framework v1.5 & WebUI v0.5.11 have been released (Web Application Security Scanner)
tasos.laskos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:35:37 EST 2017
There's a new version of Arachni, a modular and high-performance Web Application Security Scanner Framework.
The highlights of this release are:
* Added arachni_reproduce utility allowing issues in reports to be reproduced.
* Browser updated to the latest PhantomJS version for improved support of modern webapps.
* New SAX based HTML parser allowing for much faster and lightweight parsing.
* Improved XSS, SQL injection, unvalidated redirect and path traversal coverage.
* Performance improvements resulting in significantly reduced scan durations and less RAM usage.
* Multitude of bugfixes affecting scan stability.
For more details about the new release please visit:
Homepage - http://www.arachni-scanner.com
Blog - http://www.arachni-scanner.com/blog
Documentation - https://github.com/Arachni/arachni/wiki
Support - http://support.arachni-scanner.com
GitHub page - http://github.com/Arachni/arachni
Code Documentation - http://rubydoc.info/github/Arachni/arachni
Author - Tasos "Zapotek" Laskos (http://twitter.com/Zap0tek)
Twitter - http://twitter.com/ArachniScanner
Copyright - 2010-2017 Sarosys LLC
More information about the websecurity