[WEB SECURITY] Cyberwar in Ukraine

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Tue Mar 31 16:50:13 EDT 2015

Hello participants of Mailing List.

New information to my previous post about cyberwar in Ukraine.

The results of my work on blocking accounts of terrorists for June-February
in different payment systems and banks. In total there were blocked 181
accounts (http://on.fb.me/1KKAcSo).

The results of UCF work for closing sites of terrorists for June-February.
In total there were closed 63 sites (http://on.fb.me/1Fl2D2v).

The last list of blocked sites of terrorists by UCF
(http://on.fb.me/1IaSgQ1).

The list of hacked resources of terrorists and Russian government by
Ukrainian Cyber Forces in February (http://on.fb.me/1wLfd6c). The link to
the lists for June-January is in the post.

You can watch my playlists with our video reconnaissance (93 videos on
YouTube) and audio reconnaissance (9 on YouTube and 1 on SoundCloud). Secret
information about war against Ukraine published freely for everyone.

Besides, at 18.02.2015 was published my interview for The Daily Beast:
Ukraine’s Lonely Cyberwarrior vs. Russia
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/18/ukraine-s-lonely-cyber-warrior.html.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site