[WEB SECURITY] Security software

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Wed Oct 29 14:45:19 EDT 2014

Hello participants of Mailing List.

I added my software BWA into repository at https://github.com/MustLive. Now
in my GitHub there are the next software among security applications, which
I made during 2005-2014 (which earlier I hosted at my site):

- Backdoored Web Application (BWA) - a reference test of backdoors scanners.
- DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool (DAVOSET) - command line tool
for conducting DDoS attacks on the sites via Abuse of Functionality and XML
External Entities vulnerabilities at other sites.
- Custom Flash Player for VideoJS (video-js-swf) - version of a player with
fixed XSS vulnerability.

Later I will add other software to GitHub. As my security tools, as web
applications, where I fixed vulnerabilities.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua