[WEB SECURITY] Ukrainian Cyber Forces: reconnaissance

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Nov 30 16:50:26 EST 2014

Hello participants of Mailing List.

Earlier I wrote you about reconnaissance of Ukrainian Cyber Forces
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2014-October/009056.html).

Since 01.03.2014 I was hardly working to resist against information war from
Russia against Ukraine. I work against terrorists web sites, block
terrorists accounts in Electronic Payment Systems and banks and everyday
conduct a lot of operations. Especially after I created Ukrainian Cyber
Forces at the beginning of June.

Among our operations there are video and audio reconnaissance. And I
published many videos of reconnaissance of YouTube.

1. Video reconnaissance.

Here is the playlist Ukrainian Cyber Forces: video reconnaissance
(http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk7NS9SMadnj7fwAQJgkbKQdCGTKAFI9Q).

In addition to first three videos during November I published a lot new
videos. There are videos with terrorists, Russian military vehicles and
Russian "humanitarian convoy". Also recorded a column of "convoy" with
trucks with cannons.

In total 27 videos and every day I upload new. Secret information about war
against Ukraine published freely for everyone.

2. Audio reconnaissance.

Here is the playlist Ukrainian Cyber Forces: audio reconnaissance
(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk7NS9SMadng_MT3-xTJBWvWoCA7KcuiI).

These are our recordings of conversations with terrorists, including with
one of terrorists leaders. Also I published at SoundCloud a small fragment
of secret audio, which we recorded in June at one of the headquarters of
terrorists organization DNR
(https://soundcloud.com/mustlive/ukrainian-cyber-forces).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive