[WEB SECURITY] DAVOSET v.1.1.9

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Mar 30 09:03:45 EDT 2014

Hello participants of Mailing List.

After making public release of DAVOSET
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-June/008850.html),
I've made next update of the software. At 29th of March DAVOSET v.1.1.9
was released - DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool
(http://websecurity.com.ua/davoset/). This is Return Of The Bots Edition.

Taking into account Putin's war against Ukraine
(https://soundcloud.com/mustlive/war-against-ukraine), the army of bots will
come in handy to strike back against dictator.

Video demonstration of DAVOSET: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKi35-f346I

Download DAVOSET v.1.1.9:

http://websecurity.com.ua/uploads/2014/DAVOSET_v.1.1.9.rar

In new version there were added new services into both lists of zombies,
including sites with Js-Multi-Hotel. Besides vulnerabilities in
Js-Multi-Hotel for WordPress, which I disclosed recently, there are many
other vulnerabilities, including the hole, which can be used for attacks on
remote hosts and I present it in this version. Also there were removed
non-working services from lists of zombies and improved TestServer function.

In total there are 185 zombie-services in the list, which are ready to
strike against dictatorship.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site