[WEB SECURITY] Arachni v0.4.6-0.4.3 has been released (Open Source Web Application Security Scanner Framework)
tasos.laskos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 13:01:17 EST 2014
There's a new version of Arachni, an Open Source, modular and
high-performance Web Application Security Scanner Framework written in Ruby.
Brief list of changes:
* Massively decreased RAM consumption.
* Amount of performed requests cut down by 1/3 -- and thus 1/3 decrease in scan times.
* Overhauled timing attack and boolean/differential analysis algorithms to fix
SQLi false-positives with misbehaving webapps/servers.
* Vulnerability coverage optimizations with 100% scores on WAVSEP's tests for:
* SQL injection
* Local File Inclusion
* Remote File Inclusion
* Non-DOM XSS -- DOM XSS not supported until Arachni v0.5.
* Implemented Scan Scheduler with support for recurring scans.
* Redesigned Issue table during the Scan progress screen, to group
and filter issues by type and severity.
For more details about the new release please visit:
Download page: http://www.arachni-scanner.com/download/
Homepage - http://www.arachni-scanner.com
Blog - http://www.arachni-scanner.com/blog
Documentation - https://github.com/Arachni/arachni/wiki
Support - http://support.arachni-scanner.com
GitHub page - http://github.com/Arachni/arachni
Code Documentation - http://rubydoc.info/github/Arachni/arachni
Author - Tasos "Zapotek" Laskos (http://twitter.com/Zap0tek)
Twitter - http://twitter.com/ArachniScanner
Copyright - 2010-2014 Tasos Laskos
License - Apache License v2
More information about the websecurity