[WEB SECURITY] SpiderFoot 2.1.0 released
steve at binarypool.com
Sun Jan 5 14:14:57 EST 2014
SpiderFoot 2.1.0 is now available, a major update over 2.0.5 which was
released back in September.
Major improvements are as follows:
- Identifies sites co-hosted on IPs of your target.
- Checks whether your target, affiliates or co-hosts have a bad
reputation (PhishTank, Google
SafeBrowsing, McAfee SiteAdvisor, abuse.ch and many more.)
- Identifies the ISPs and BGP AS of your target.
- Smarter at identifying owned netblocks.
- UI enhancements, including some data visualizations.
- More comprehensive searches across other Internet TLDs.
- Identifies the use of non-standard HTTP headers.
- Bing searches.
- Many tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.
Website & Download: http://www.spiderfoot.net
Thanks and a Happy New Year to you all,
More information about the websecurity