[WEB SECURITY] Video for attack via tables corruption in MySQL in WordPress

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Feb 9 16:43:26 EST 2014

Hello participants of Mailing List.

In April 2012 I wrote you about my article "Attack via tables corruption in
MySQL" and in July made English version of the article
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2012-July/008438.html).
Where I described vulnerabilities in WordPress and IPB which are based on my
conception of attack via tables corruption.

On Saturday I published a video with my WordPress DoS exploit
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwv5ni_qxXs), which shows this attack in
action. This video is a proof of this vulnerability in WP and of the attack
described in the article.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site