[WEB SECURITY] Out of Office Notification: Alex L Yao

alex.l.yao at hk.pwc.com alex.l.yao at hk.pwc.com
Thu Feb 6 00:36:30 EST 2014

From 30/01/2014 to 08/02/2014  我这段期间在休假,不能及时收看电邮,如有紧急
事项,请和我的秘书彭小姐联系(8261-8165),谢谢,祝您春节愉快。

I am on leave during this period and have limited access to email. For
urgent matters, please contact my secretary Peggy Peng at 8261 8165. Thank
you.

Alex L Yao is out of office from 01/30/2014 to 02/08/2014 inclusive.

--Comments--
我这段期间在休假,不能及时收看电邮,如有紧急事项,请和我的秘书彭小姐联系
(8261-8165),谢谢,祝您春节愉快。

I am on leave during this period and have limited access to email. For
urgent matters, please contact my secretary Peggy Peng at 8261 8165. Thank
you.

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of PwC.