[WEB SECURITY] SAST for PHP and Scala

Menerick, John jmenerick at netsuite.com
Tue Aug 19 11:57:42 EDT 2014

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2014, at 8:52 AM, "Pankaj Upadhyay" <mr.p.upadhyay at gmail.com<mailto:mr.p.upadhyay at gmail.com>> wrote:

I know Fortify supports PHP but I am not sure how 'good' that tool is as a PHP scanner.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Robert A. <robert at webappsec.org<mailto:robert at webappsec.org>> wrote:
Hello,
Are there any 'GOOD' tools (NOT services/SaaS) for PHP and Scala SAST? Please don't just list tools you found via a google search :)

Regards,
Robert A.
http://www.cgisecurity.com/
http://www.qasec.com/
http://www.webappsec.org/

WebSecurity RSS Feed
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss

Join WASC on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA

WASC on Twitter
http://twitter.com/wascupdates

websecurity at lists.webappsec.org<mailto:websecurity at lists.webappsec.org>

--
Thanks,
Pankaj Upadhyay

WebSecurity RSS Feed
http://www.webappsec.org/rss/websecurity.rss

Join WASC on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA

WASC on Twitter
http://twitter.com/wascupdates

websecurity at lists.webappsec.org<mailto:websecurity at lists.webappsec.org>

NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of NetSuite Inc. and is for the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose. Any improper use or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or destroy all transmitted information. Please note that all communications and information transmitted through this email system may be monitored by NetSuite or its agents and that all incoming email is automatically scanned by a third party spam and filtering service