[WEB SECURITY] SpiderFoot 2.1.4 released
steve at binarypool.com
Mon Apr 28 04:37:21 EDT 2014
SpiderFoot 2.1.4 is now available, and will be the last enhancement
release on the 2.1 branch as I focus on 2.2. SpiderFoot is an open
source footprinting and intelligence gathering tool, written in Python
and runs on Linux, *BSD and Windows.
Since 2.1.0 was announced here in January, the following enhancements
have been implemented..
- Integration with:
- AlienVault IP Reputation DB
- SORBS and a bunch more...
- PasteBin searching
- Zone-H.org defacement look-up
- TOR exit node check
- Whole bunch of DNS-based functionality
- Extracts meta data from PDF, DOCX, PPTX and XLSX files
- Identifies human names in content
- Finds associated Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles
- SOCKS proxy support
- Real-time scan status UI
- Bug fixes and smaller miscellaneous enhancements
Feel free to mail me any questions, enhancement requests or general
More information about the websecurity