MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sat Apr 26 19:39:15 EDT 2014

Hello participants of Mailing List.

After making public release of DAVOSET
I've made next update of the software. At 26th of April DAVOSET v.1.2
was released - DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool
(http://websecurity.com.ua/davoset/). This is Nuclear Edition. Because of
anniversary, I wish you a peaceful atom.

Video demonstration of DAVOSET: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKi35-f346I

Download DAVOSET v.1.2:

In new version there were added support of Socks proxy. Now you can not only
send request to target site via zombie-server as proxy, but send the initial
request to zombie-server via proxy. Also there were added new services into
full list of zombies and removed non-working service from this list.

In total there are 200 zombie-services in the list, which are ready to
strike against dictatorship.

Best wishes & regards,
Administrator of Websecurity web site