psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:23:42 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

OWASP ZAP 2.3.0 is now available :

Quick summary of the main changes:

* A ZAP 'lite' version in addition to the existing 'full' version
* View, intercept, manipulate, resend and fuzz client-side (browser) events
* Enhanced authentication support
* Support for non standard apps
* Input Vector scripts
* Scan policy - fine grained control
* Advanced Scan dialog
* Extended command line options
* More API support
* Internationalized help file
* Keyboard shortcuts
* New UI options
* More functionality moved to add-ons
* New and improved active and passive scanning rules

For more details see the OWASP Blog post:

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed code, language files,
enhancement requests, bug reports and general feedback.

OWASP ZAP Project leader

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.