[WEB SECURITY] SpiderFoot 2.0.4 released
steve at binarypool.com
Sun Sep 1 06:26:33 EDT 2013
I'm pleased to announce the release of SpiderFoot 2.0.4. SpiderFoot is a
free, multi-platform open-source footprinting and intelligence gathering
Since 2.0.0 was released in May, there have been a number of subsequent
releases not announced to these lists, so if you are upgrading from
2.0.0 to 2.0.4, you'll get the following improvements:
- Collects SSL certificate information and performs a number of
- Identifies social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
- Looks across all Internet TLDs for presence of the target.
- Performs faster port scanning, with the addition of banner grabbing.
- Performs more thorough DNS analysis of the target.
- Includes many bug fixes and internal improvements.
Grab it from: http://www.spiderfoot.net/
If you'd like to keep up-to-date on SpiderFoot news and releases, please
follow me on twitter at @binarypool or on github at
https://github.com/smicallef/spiderfoot, as I will only be posting here
on an ad-hoc basis and not for all releases.
More information about the websecurity