[WEB SECURITY] Web Service Security

Gautam gautam.edu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:43:42 EST 2013

What I have done In the past was use the IBM appscan as a proxy for the
soapui when they do the normal functional testing of the WS. In this step
appscan is learning the normal behaviour so I don't have to send a traffic
for learning.

Once the learning is done you can then use appacan to scan.

This way I got some more results than before.

Hope this helps.

Gautam

--

Regards,