[WEB SECURITY] OWASP NoVA - Practical Exploitation - Web App Style

Rob Fuller jd.mubix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 21:04:32 EDT 2013

I'm scheduled to do a talk at OWASP NoVA this Thursday (detail here:
http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Northern-Virginia-Chapter/events/106545032/ )
but what I am really asking for with this thread is help on tailoring the
talk to what you as web app security peeps would want to see.

The abstract is on the link but basically my favorite exploit paths on the
web side and what I've used them to do to internal and DMZ networks after
that initial access.

Thoughts? Ideas? What is it you would like to seen in a talk from someone
like me? (Network Red Teamer)

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker