[WEB SECURITY] best tool for web app scanning / pen testing

David Mirza Ahmad dma at subgraph.com
Wed Mar 6 16:44:45 EST 2013

Hey all,

I guess I'll shill Vega here too, as it might be a compromise between
the typical open source and commercial offerings - our objective is
commercial quality open source. We've made some significant improvements
since the beta - in fact, we're about to launch 1.0, just putting
finishing touches on some stuff.

You can grab a current build here (note hard Java 7 dependency, will not
start without it):

http://www.subgraph.com/current

Some of the new features covered recently on our blog:

http://keystream.subgraph.com.

Cheers.

--
David Mirza Ahmad <dma at subgraph.com> | @attractr