[WEB SECURITY] DAVOSET v.1.0.6

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Fri Jun 21 14:14:00 EDT 2013

Hello participants of Mailing List.

After releasing previous version of DAVOSET
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-June/008850.html),
I've released DAVOSET v.1.0.6 - DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool
(http://websecurity.com.ua/davoset/), on Tuesday, 18.06.2013.

Download DAVOSET v.1.0.6:

http://websecurity.com.ua/uploads/2013/DAVOSET_v.1.0.6.rar

Use, don't abuse.

Important change in version 1.0.6, that I put updated version of
list_full.txt into the bundle. Already in 2010, specially for conducting my
research described in the article about DAVOSET
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2010-July/006832.html),
I've made two lists of zombie servers. Basic list (list.txt) with 20
services and extended list (list_full.txt), with all services found by me,
which can be used as zombie-servers with DAVOSET. For last three years I was
updating extended list with new services (admins of these services were
informed by me, but they ignored to fix the vulnerabilities). I haven't
released this list in version 1.0.5, but added it to the bundle of version
1.0.6. And today I'm planning to release new version of the tool with
additional improvements.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site