[WEB SECURITY] Setting up a Web App testing framework

aditya nauty.me04 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:41:29 EDT 2013

Hello Claudie,

I would suggest you start on with Owasp as your framework and right now I
would suggest you work on manual testing rather than automation.

Hackers handbook can give you a good start to that. Also working on
platforms like Webgoat and Dvwa would give you a good practical experience.
For me Burp Suite has been the best tool and for automation there are lits
of them both closed and open source.

Regards
Aditya Balapure

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note®