[WEB SECURITY] WebSite Malware and Samples

Gautam gautam.edu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:53:39 EDT 2013

Hi Christian & Emilo,

I was looking for something which Emilo mentioned and more from your
experience. I know google gives lots of result on this however i was
looking at something which you guys use as good source.

This will help to start some reading.

If you guys by any chance have access to any list where i can get sample of
a vulnerable (malware infected) WordPress or joomla site then please share.
I like to practice while i am reading to make more sense to what i am
reading.

Thanks Guys.

I will go through this.

--