[WEB SECURITY] Poll: How do you rank the importance of a vulnerability?

Ronald Munsee munseer at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:41:07 EST 2013

The content is interesting, yes, please post the poll outside of social media. Could be able to see the results after completed?

Ron

Ron Munsee, MA, MS, CISSP, PMP, CRISC, MCTS

UMUC - UNIT 15556 - APO AP 96205

82-10-8765-2983 (outside of Korea)

010-8765-2983 (In Korea)

Venice Villa Hyong-Chong dong 272 - Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, 140-120 _____________________________________________