[WEB SECURITY] Poll: How do you rank the importance of a vulnerability?

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Thu Jan 31 16:50:01 EST 2013

Hello Robert!

It's interesting poll and webappsec professionals and experts could be
interested to participate in the poll. But you've selected not appropriate
place for opening the poll.

You've opened it in LinkedIn. That one, which was hacked last year. This is
social network and none of social networks are attending to security. It's
not the place for polls on web applications security topics ;-). Plus I'm
not using LinkedIn and any s.networks at all (and the poll requires
registration in it).

P.S.

I am agree with Phillip's standpoint.

Best wishes & regards,