[WEB SECURITY] WASC Luncheon Meet-Up at RSA 2013

Jeremiah Grossman jeremiah at whitehatsec.com
Wed Feb 6 23:33:18 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

For those attending RSA 2013, or if you are simply located in the SF Bay Area, we're organizing our annual WASC Meet-Up. The WASC Meet-Up is for anyone and everyone with a passion for Web security. There will be lots of free food, drinks, and pool tables for all attendees compliments of WhiteHat Security.

The venue, just around the corner from the expo floor, accommodates ~100 people. We expect the guest list to fill up quickly, so please don't wait to register.

JOIN US FOR LUNCH AT THE WASC MEET-UP

Wednesday, February 27
NOON to 2:00 PM
Jillian's @ Metreon
175 4th Street, San Francisco

To register please copy and paste this URL into your browser, then complete the form:
https://reg.whitehatsec.com/EVENTwascRSA0213

Regards,

Jeremiah Grossman
Founder and CTO