[WEB SECURITY] Poll: How do you rank the importance of a vulnerability?

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Feb 3 16:50:33 EST 2013

Robert!

For such purposes I use my own web application MLVote ;-). Which I've
developed in 2002 and used at some of my sites. In your case, when you have
no own polling webapp and don't want to create such one, there are two ways:
use existent web application (at your own site) or use online service (at
web site of this service).

There are many such online services, so you can find suitable one. Guys have
recommended surveymonkey.com, so look at it (I heard about it). This service
has free tariff plan, which will be enough for this poll.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua