[WEB SECURITY] Poll: How do you rank the importance of a vulnerability?

Rohit Pitke rohirp92 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:35:08 EST 2013

I would go for worst case scenario considering the weakest link principle. Also proper threat modelling would be useful to determine scoring for specific vulnerability.  For enterprise level product with ideally no exposure to outside network, one might argue that libtiff issue might be of less severity but again it boils down to the context of application in analysis.

-Rohit