[WEB SECURITY] DAVOSET v.1.1.4

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Tue Dec 3 16:55:52 EST 2013

Hello participants of Mailing List.

At 01.12.2013, when I started DDoSing web site of Ministry of Internal
Affairs of Ukraine with my tool DAVOSET (during protest against cruel police
actions on Saturday in Kyiv against people at Euromaydan), I found that
there was a bug in software, which concern two sites from list_full.txt, and
also there were some non-working sites. Which I've fixed.

After making public release of DAVOSET
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-June/008850.html),
I've made next update of the software. At 3rd of December DAVOSET v.1.1.4
was released - DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool
(http://websecurity.com.ua/davoset/).

Video demonstration of DAVOSET: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKi35-f346I

Download DAVOSET v.1.1.4:

http://websecurity.com.ua/uploads/2013/DAVOSET_v.1.1.4.rar

Use, don't abuse.

In new version there was added new service into full list of zombies,
removed non-working services from lists of zombies and fixed one bug. So now
you have up to date software with fresh lists of zombies for participating
in protests actions.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site