[WEB SECURITY] Arachni v0.4.2 has been released (Open Source Web Application Security Scanner Framework)
tasos.laskos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:40:03 EDT 2013
This is just to let you know that there's a new version of Arachni.
Arachni is a modular and high-performance (Open Source) Web Application Security Scanner Framework written in Ruby.
The change-log is quite sizeable but the gist is:
* Brand new web interface -- allowing for team collaboration.
* Significant decreases in memory usage.
* Issue remarks – Providing extra context to logged issues.
* Improved payloads for Windows machines for path traversal and OS command injection.
* RPC API updates allowing for much easier remote scan management.
* Much improved profiling and detection of custom 404 responses.
* The ability to exclude pages from the scan based on content.
For more details about the new release please visit:
Homepage - http://www.arachni-scanner.com
Blog - http://www.arachni-scanner.com/blog
Support - http://support.arachni-scanner.com
GitHub page - http://github.com/Arachni/arachni
Author - Tasos "Zapotek" Laskos (http://twitter.com/Zap0tek)
Twitter - http://twitter.com/ArachniScanner
Copyright - 2010-2013 Tasos Laskos
License - Apache License v2
More information about the websecurity