[WEB SECURITY] Duplicates

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Wed Sep 5 20:35:15 EDT 2012

Robert!

I'm also not aware concerning such functionality in Mailman. But it will be
useful one :-).

There is such built-in functionality in WordPress (it automatically handles
duplicates from the same commenter) and I'm aware about such setting in
IPB forum - to turn on delays for posting (which also can prevent
duplicates). So there are web applications with such functionality and
Mailman can become one of them.

If you are sure that there is no such setting in it, then you can: 1)
implement such functionality by yourself; 2) suggest it to developers.
Particularly, I'll send them this idea.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site