[WEB SECURITY] About IBM

Martin O'Neal martin.oneal at corsaire.com
Tue May 29 12:18:18 EDT 2012

> I have a question for you about IBM. Does anybody has
> successfully contacted them...

Over the years I have flagged several vulnerabilities to them and they
have been notably bad in communicating...

Martin...

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER:  Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Corsaire Limited, unless otherwise specifically stated.
Corsaire Limited, head office: Unit 2 Grosvenor Court, Hipley Street,
Old Woking, Surrey GU22 9LL. Telephone: +44 (0)1483-746700.
Registered in England No. 3338312. Registered office: Portland House,
Park Street, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5PG.