[WEB SECURITY] Bypassing web antiviruses and attack via tables corruption in MySQL

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sat May 26 09:01:19 EDT 2012

Hello guys.

Here is update concerning my articles, which I've announced you earlier
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2012-May/008363.html).

On topic of bypassing web antiviruses I've published the article on English
in the magazine Web App Pentesting 05/2012 (which was released recently).
The article "Bypassing web antiviruses" combines information from my article
"Bypass of systems for searching viruses at web sites"
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2010-May/006512.html)
and from my article "Effective use of cloaking against web antiviruses".

Concerning my article "Advanced Methods of Bypassing of Blockings at Web
Sites", which I've announced in the list in April (it was released in
Pentest Regular 04/2012), then recently I've published it at my site
(http://websecurity.com.ua/articles/advanced-methods-of-bypassing-of-blockings-at-web-sites/).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site