[WEB SECURITY] About IBM: results

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Tue Jul 31 16:55:48 EDT 2012

Hi Steve!

It's sad to hear that you've met such reaction from IBM. Did you have such
cases of threatening with a lawsuit from other companies?

Because I had no from IBM and they tried to be fine and gentle, without even
mentioning about lawsuit. First they was very slow, as I've mentioned in
previous letter, but last time they begun working faster and already fix
some holes (just part from all holes, which I've informed), and they were
planning to release updates in August.

Maybe they found hard to sue me in Ukraine :-) and suing you in Colorado,
USA is much easier for them. But as I've mentioned in the list in 2009 - in
my two articles "Hacking of web sites, security researches, disclosure and
legislation" - finding of vulnerabilities is completely legal.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
http://websecurity.com.ua