[WEB SECURITY] About IBM: results

MustLive mustlive at websecurity.com.ua
Sun Jul 22 16:55:38 EDT 2012

Christian, yes.

It's fun case. This is "official" answer of IBM on this matter B-).

Maybe in summer IBM just have a lot of employees on vocation, which is the
reason, why their PSIRT and Lotus developers very slowly handle with these
holes. I've spent few days to find those multiple holes in multiple IBM
products (and mentioned to them, that there are much more holes, that I've
wrote to them in five advisories), and already for more then 2 months they
"can't get enough" and I hadn't received any concrete answers from them (no
terms, nothing at all, except ask to wait for their response).

I've seen many cases of autoresponders from participants of security mailing
lists. And the interesting is that most of all I saw exactly autoresponders
from IBM employees :-). It looks like a lot of them have vocations or
business trips all the year round.

As I see, this auto-letter get to the list due to last Robert's changes
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2012-July/008441.html).

P.S.

Besides, earlier you told me to send information to FIRST Members. And among
them there is US CERT. Recently Jeffrey Walton recommend me to send this
data to US CERT.

So, I can do it. I will send all data to US CERT in case if IBM still ignore
to fix it, or I can even send to them alongside with IBM's announcements.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
http://websecurity.com.ua