[WEB SECURITY] First Pre-Release of WATOBO 0.9.9 available
webappsec at siberas.de
Sun Jul 1 07:18:51 EDT 2012
I've just pushed the first pre-release of WATOBO 0.9.9.pre1 to rubygems.org.
= WATOBO - The Web Application ToolBox
WATOBO is intended to enable security professionals to perform highly
efficient (semi-automated) web application security audits.
More details are available here:
* Time-based SQL injection module
* XSS module which gives a more accurate exploitability result
* ConversationTable: values in coloumn Parameters are url-decoded
* Added a WebCrawler Plugin based on Mechanize
* Manual Request Editor: Url is displayed in the window title
= Pre-Release Installation =
To get the pre-release of a gem you need to set the --pre switch.
Type the following command after you followed the general installation
instructions to get the latest release:
>gem install watobo --pre
= General Installation
Simply follow the instruction on the project page:
== BackTrack 5R2
On BackTrack you need to install additional gems. I wrote a little
installer script which can be found here:
If you find a bug, have a feature request or simply want to tell some
success stories please send a mail to watobo at siberas.de.
Thanks for your contribution!
More information about the websecurity