[WEB SECURITY] Blackberry apps security assessment

Chintan Dave davechintan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:48:02 EST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to route a blackberry app via burp.
I did some quick research and found that updating rimpublic.property file
of MDS will do the job.

I included appropriate config details under HTTPHandler and pointed it the
ip on which my burp is running. However, the traffic from the simulator is
still not getting routed via burp. The app is unable to connect to the
server.

So its not bypassing the proxy, but is not hitting burp either.

Is anyone aware of any other method of routing the http traffic via proxy?

Any help on this matter will be much appreciated.

PS: HTTPS is disabled to ensure that everything uses HTTP.

--
Regards,
Chintan Dave