[WEB SECURITY] how should i shout about a topic?

Nahidul Kibria nahidul.kibria at owasp.org
Thu Sep 8 12:41:25 EDT 2011

Hi list,

Today few hours ago i just read following article about "hiding malicious
javascript from browsers view <http://www.reddit.com/tb/k8t43>" this can be
called as Original Source Forgery but in OWASP site I'm not finding any
topic related to this, may be I'm missing.I can not just called is a attack.
So this is not good idea to write a article about this with attack
template.<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Attack_template>

My question is if i want to make a page in OWASP wiki about anything i like
to talk or share what is the protocol?

how should i shout about a new topic like to share with you guys and
document it?

Regards,
   Nahidul kibria
Coordinator, OWASP Bangladesh Chapter.