[WEB SECURITY] FW: Web Service pentesting

Palko Marek marek.palko at lynx.sk
Fri Nov 11 05:41:19 EST 2011

Firstly, I apologize, if this post isn't at the right place.

We are looking for tool wich we can use to vulnerability test of web service.

Best tool which I've found is WSFuzzer (OWASP).

Other:

-        wsScanner (Blueinfy) - support  dotNET only (ASMX scheme)

-        wsChess - same as wsScanner

-        wsDigger (Foundstone) - looks fine, but support only few checks and is not under development since 2005

Have you any suggestion of other tools for this purposes ?
Also some guides/docs for doing pentest on web services will be helpful.