[WEB SECURITY] What's the differences between weakness and vulnerability?

Robert A. robert at webappsec.org
Sun Nov 6 18:37:13 EST 2011

The web security glossary was wasc's 1st project and hadn't been updated
in *ages* (since 2004 I think :) . I've added this defintion and a couple
others based on the terms utilized in the Threat Classification. Really
this project needs a major update/revamp.

Can you please send me the link to the 1st definition you see?

Regards,
- Robert A.
http://www.webappsec.org/
http://www.qasec.com/