[WEB SECURITY] Web Application Hacking/Pen Testing Training

Mon mon.ver85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:00:52 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am looking for Intermediate to Advanced Web Application Hacking/Pen
Testing training courses. Currently located in Germany, I searched for
courses here (e.g.
https://www.cirosec.de/english/trainings/hacking-web-appl.html), however
the medium of instruction is German. The targeted audience being English
speaking, I am looking for similar course/training offered in nearby
European countries like Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, etc (Except
UK/Ireland).

If anybody is offering such a training (medium of instruction: English) or
has further information regarding the matter, kindly contact me. I would be
grateful.

Greets,
--
m0n

P.S. I also checked SANS course (
http://www.sans.org/security-training/web-app-penetration-testing-ethical-hacking-942-mid).
The preference of location, however, is Europe.