[WEB SECURITY] which is the best web application vulnerability scanner

Arian J. Evans arian.evans at anachronic.com
Tue May 3 15:06:02 EDT 2011

I'd give a vote for Burp Pro for the money. If you only have
time to play around with one free/inexpensive tool, Burp
Pro will give you the most bang for the buck on your list.

By the way - love the humor on WASC today. I love that post
about how the real answer is that we should all just write our
own scanners and use tamper data, funniest thing I've read in
months! Jerry McGuire, Free Love, Rainbows and Unicorns!

---
Arian Evans
Software Security Scanner Sophisticate